1 cups fresh cilantro
1 cup distilled white vinegar
12 garlic cloves
Juice from 2 limes
2 slices of Ginger
2 tbsp sea salt
- Chop peppers, garlic, ginger into large chunks. Keep the seeds and white membrane of peppers if you're not a pussy.
- Throw chopped ingredients into a sauce pan and cook them for 5ish minutes. Look for a bit of browning on each. Toss in some water to get the juices flowin.
- While your peppers are roasting roughly chop up the the cilantro, stems and all. If you don't want the stems, no problem. Stop reading this and go away.
- The peppers should be done. Take them off the stove and toss into a blender. Add your lime juice, vinegar and fresh cilantro then blend until you get the consistency you want. (if you find it's too liquidy then throw the mixture back into the saucepan and simmer until it loses some water)
- Add salt to taste. The more the longer it will keep.
Cilantro Habapeño Sexy Sauce